OHL USA is ranked 44th in the Top Green Contractors by Engineering News-Record (ENR 2014)
Obrascón Huarte Lain (OHL) is a concessions and construction group with more than 100 years of history, develops its activity mainly concentrated in 8 home markets.
At present, the OHL Group is:
- An international leader in the construction of hospitals and railways
- Strategic developer of public-private projects
- Leader in roadways and bridges building
- 28th largest international contractor and 5th in Latin America*
- A core shareholder of Abertis, the world leader in toll roads
OHL Group operates in the US through its subsidiary OHL USA. This affiliate has expanded its presence in the United States construction sector through both the acquisition of local companies and organic building of teams of professionals with extensive experience in their markets.
OHL USA focuses on safety and quality, is committed to building a culture that promotes the advancement of small, disadvantaged, minority, and women-owned businesses. The firm’s established presence in major local markets is supported by the financial strength and diverse international experience of the OHL Group. This allows OHL to deliver customized services to its clients under any delivery method.
* 2016 Ranking Engineering News-Record (ENR).